Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-09-24, 14:00)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to say a big Fuck You to all the youtubers and twitter twats that have pissed you off, spoyser.

Good Luck. You will get a warm welcome from everyone here when you return. Smile
+1.
Only just seen this, what a bunch of utter twats shame.
Any chance for an update for Krypton compatibility?? Subfolders in Superfavorites dont open anymore on Kodi for windows, also superfavorites folders no longer open when used as widgets
(2016-09-28, 22:32)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance for an update for Krypton compatibility?? Subfolders in Superfavorites dont open anymore on Kodi for windows, also superfavorites folders no longer open when used as widgets

To get Super Favourites to work as widgets i had to goto:

YOUR Super Favourites Folder -> Right-Click / Menu on Favourite -> Edit SF -> Manually Edit Fav -> Choose Name -> Activate Window

The number here is important 10025 DOES NOT WORK WHEN USING SF AS A WIDGET. I have no idea why. 10040 works for addons, here's the window ID list best to pick something similar to what you're trying to launch and see if it works. might have to restart kodi. for the change to take effect.

You can also edit the numbers manually in favourites.xml in C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites\SF Folder. I find that much quicker.

Can't help with subfolders, i've never used them but, took me two days of trial and error to workout the above.
Yes. It's a shame spoyser left and that he's not working in this awesome addon anymore, but this last update has the most annoying bug (the one with the subfolders going to the main menu all the time).

Is there a way to solve this?

Sent from my SM-J500FN
(2016-09-29, 00:11)TheBuz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-28, 22:32)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance for an update for Krypton compatibility?? Subfolders in Superfavorites dont open anymore on Kodi for windows, also superfavorites folders no longer open when used as widgets

To get Super Favourites to work as widgets i had to goto:

YOUR Super Favourites Folder -> Right-Click / Menu on Favourite -> Edit SF -> Manually Edit Fav -> Choose Name -> Activate Window

The number here is important 10025 DOES NOT WORK WHEN USING SF AS A WIDGET. I have no idea why. 10040 works for addons, here's the window ID list best to pick something similar to what you're trying to launch and see if it works. might have to restart kodi. for the change to take effect.

You can also edit the numbers manually in favourites.xml in C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\Super Favourites\SF Folder. I find that much quicker.

Can't help with subfolders, i've never used them but, took me two days of trial and error to workout the above.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. I will give that a go. Appreciate it!
Hello. Used to have Super Favourites but I had to reinstall everything. i cant now install Suoer Favourites. I get a " installation failed" message. Tried from Spoysers repo, kodi repo. The same. Using Jarvis 16,1. Can someone help me out?
Hello, I'm using Super Favourites and it's great but...
I want to write a descriptions for favorites and in one device it's shows the description and in another one it won't,
anyone know why?

thank you
(2016-10-03, 18:46)depro Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Used to have Super Favourites but I had to reinstall everything. i cant now install Suoer Favourites. I get a " installation failed" message. Tried from Spoysers repo, kodi repo. The same. Using Jarvis 16,1. Can someone help me out?

Try dixiedean's repo.
(2016-10-04, 02:18)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-03, 18:46)depro Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Used to have Super Favourites but I had to reinstall everything. i cant now install Suoer Favourites. I get a " installation failed" message. Tried from Spoysers repo, kodi repo. The same. Using Jarvis 16,1. Can someone help me out?

Try dixiedean's repo.

Thanks for your reply. Where can I find that repo?
(2016-10-04, 10:50)depro Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-04, 02:18)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]

Try dixiedean's repo.

Thanks for your reply. Where can I find that repo?

google: dixiedean's repo
I installed super favourites on 2 kodi htpcs.
1) WIndows 7 Kodi 16- superfavourites work fine and when I type something in I can see addons such as iPlayer and youtube
2) Openelec 6.02 Kodi 15.1 - superfavourites opens but I can't see the addons. I've tried resetting the addons and clearing kodi cache.

Any ideas how to get iPlayer and youtube to display (all it shows is iSearch and iRecommend?
I'm currently trying to install AZ:FA skin but keep getting a dependancies on super fav's version 1.0.48 not met.... I can only see theres version .43 not .48 ? any ideas anyone? thx
(2016-10-10, 10:52)iad77 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently trying to install AZ:FA skin but keep getting a dependancies on super fav's version 1.0.48 not met.... I can only see theres version .43 not .48 ? any ideas anyone? thx

Thanks for read some recents page/reply of thread.........
Hello,
Instead of a file, I'd accidentally added a "back button" as a Super Favourite and I'd like to remove it. Normally to remove a Super Favourite file, I'd right-click my mouse and select Edit Super Favourite and then Remove Favourite. But for this back button that I want to remove, when I right-clicked on it, it does not display the usual menu and it just shows Super Favourite as the only option. Any idea how I can remove the back button? Thank you for your reply Smile
Hi there ,
Does anyone know the answer to this question?
i upgraded to krypton... and when pressing back... it takes me to the super favourites list, not home..
many thanks