Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep Perfect,

Browsing for a playlist working perfect
Big Grin
all seems good.
(2014-11-13, 10:22)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]Yep Perfect,

Browsing for a playlist working perfect
Big Grin
all seems good.

Thanks for confirmation.
Hi Spoyser Could You take a look At This quick video...For some strange reason the main menu has to go back twice. If you like I can Send You My Super favourites.zip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZyLX1e...e=youtu.be

thanks

Simon
Is it possible to sort the favs in super favs alphabetically?
(2014-11-14, 02:46)indijones Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to sort the favs in super favs alphabetically?

The folder section is sorted automatically, and the Favourites section can be ordered in the same fashion as Kodi favourites (ie move up and down).

Do you mean you would like it to automatically ordered the Favourites section alphabetically?
(2014-11-14, 00:17)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Spoyser Could You take a look At This quick video...For some strange reason the main menu has to go back twice. If you like I can Send You My Super favourites.zip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ZyLX1e...e=youtu.be

thanks

Simon

Simon,

Can't get it to do that on my setup.

Does it always do it? Do you know what version it started on?

Is there any chance you could try a different skin?
Ive just discovered it seems to be happening when i use the scroll wheel on the mouse.

if Im down the list somewhere, and use the scroll wheel to go to the top of the list and click the ".." it goes back down to where it was. but if I use the arrow buttons to go to the top of the list it only need clicking once.
Great work spoyser!!
(2014-11-14, 12:45)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]Ive just discovered it seems to be happening when i use the scroll wheel on the mouse.

if Im down the list somewhere, and use the scroll wheel to go to the top of the list and click the ".." it goes back down to where it was. but if I use the arrow buttons to go to the top of the list it only need clicking once.

Weird, is it just SF that does that?

I'll take another look but sounds more like a bug in xbmc itself
Ive tried in some sports schedule links, but the ".." seems to be ok.

is there anyway i can send all movement that xbmc is making, like a log of everything. maybe that wll help you.

regards

Simon
Hi spoyser,

sorry to be a pain, but can you make it so that the PL folder gets included when exporting and Importing Super Favourites.zip
(2014-11-14, 21:56)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi spoyser,

sorry to be a pain, but can you make it so that the PL folder gets included when exporting and Importing Super Favourites.zip

My bad, it used to but I bet when I changed it to PL I forgot to update importer.py

I'll sort it tomorrow for you

Edit:
Just checked and it already exports/imports the PL folder
wicked.cool. when will you be pushing out the update??
(2014-11-17, 01:04)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]wicked.cool. when will you be pushing out the update??

Just pushed latest version 1.0.27 (only in my repo at the moment):

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...-1.0.6.zip

This include the new iPlay functionality, including being now being able to enter a URL (in which case the playlist will either be copied locally, or a link to the remote playlist will be accessed depending upon the iPlay settings)

I have also fixed the iRecommend (broken due to changes at imdb) and added optional plot synopsis to recommended titles.

Also added improved Change Playback modes (via Edit Favourites menu) - should stop those poorly coded addons from looping or refusing to play Smile
Hi Spoyser,
Love this addon. Thanks for your hard work and dedication. Its greatly appreciated. I'm not sure whether this problem relates to Genesis, Super Favourites or On-Tapp TV, but any help would be fantastic. I saved a link to Genesis "Channels" in Super Favourites and, in turn linked the Super Favourite to a channel in On-Tapp TV. When I click on the link in Super Favourites or even Kodi Favourites, it opens the Genesis page correctly showing the list of Sky Movies showing at that time. However, when I click the link in On-Tapp TV I get taken to the standard XBMC Video menu page. (The one that opens when you click on the "Video" tab on the home screen. Files, Videos, Playlists etc). If On-Tapp just maps the channel button to the Super Favourite, why wont it open the link? I'm stumped.

Log file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/l/LLPEefvC4kTckwvf3PNPtq

Many thanks in advance.