Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hope your enjoying holiday.
It never asked for caching when adding favourites through global context menu, then when adding to kodi favourites, again no caching. I don't think ever worked for me. anyway enjoy holiday, see you back soon Smile
(2015-07-31, 16:48)MediaPi Wrote: [ -> ]hope your enjoying holiday.
It never asked for caching when adding favourites through global context menu, then when adding to kodi favourites, again no caching. I don't think ever worked for me. anyway enjoy holiday, see you back soon Smile
It should ask when you select the Add to Kodi Favourites from the context menu when you are inside the SF addon.

Holiday great, 41 degrees for the last 5 days, haven't seen a cloud yet!
(2015-07-31, 19:03)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]It should ask when you select the Add to Kodi Favourites from the context menu when you are inside the SF addon.

yeah this is how I read the your feature

(2015-07-31, 19:03)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]Holiday great, 41 degrees for the last 5 days, haven't seen a cloud yet!

41 degrees :O to hot for me haha, way better than UK though, come back without getting sunburnt :p
Hi all

I created a super favorite folder with a list of "played links", this list is form 6-5 add-ons.

Is there any way to add auto play\play all\random play to the super favorite folder ?

Thank.
I have three questions and I have tried to solve before I've posted.
I would appreciate anyone who could assist me.

1: Remote SF load
I would like to load SF.zip from a webserver. I have a pretty (imo) awsome Favorites setup, and as I change it I want to be able to have my machines (and friends) load the changes as I update the zip. I've tried doing this with onedrive/google and such but it doesn't work. I assume it's because the site isn't actually serving the zip, it's ending in a URL that doesn't show the file extension so my assumption is that doesn't try because it doesn't see .zip.

Is my assumption correct or will the add-on not load a remote superfav setup the way I've described?

2. Icons broken
When I create a SF folder, give it an icon, do whatever. Rename, move change, delete, re-ad it's all cool on my PC.
When I move the config to an android box, they're broken. I have tested this with a combo of 10 devices an it holds true.
If I use the "broken" copy on the android, the links work, I can change the art work and it stays.
If I move it back to the PC, it works.
If I make a change to the folder or item - an then move it back, it's broken again.

Is there a workaround to this so I can actually get all the icons/folders that are on my PC to work on my other units after moving the data folders?
I can recreate this using confluance or mimic. On 14.2, 15 rc2, 15 stable with win 7,8.1,10 and android kitkat and lolli.

3. I have one folder for live TV with over 100 channels, is there an easy way to put them in alphabetical order?

http://1drv.ms/1hcetpz | screen shot

Thank-you in advance for any help.
Hi, new here! I can't seem to find any answer to this question...

Is there any way to do a mass import of favorites? I want to add alot of stalker tv channels into super favorites, and I don't see a way to do this?

1st I think I would need to add all the channels I want into favorites,

2nd import them all into super favorites folder at one time.

How to do this?

Thanks
(2015-08-03, 05:53)dimyself Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, new here! I can't seem to find any answer to this question...

Is there any way to do a mass import of favorites? I want to add alot of stalker tv channels into super favorites, and I don't see a way to do this?

How to do this?

Thanks

No mass import, but if you enable the SF Global menu you should be able to add directly to SF from you addon without having to go via the standard Kodi favourites.
(2015-08-03, 16:43)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03, 05:53)dimyself Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, new here! I can't seem to find any answer to this question...

How to do this?

Thanks

No mass import, but if you enable the SF Global menu you should be able to add directly to SF from you addon without having to go via the standard Kodi favourites.

ok thanks! that'll make it a little easier. but with so many channels its still going to be a major chore. if i backup my kodi directories (userdata/addons), i assume it'll retain the super favorites for other kodi setups?
Hi spoyser,

First of all - great add-on! Very useful.
Question: I am having an issue when using a SF folder as a widget. I have a few widgets setup that work just fine but when I use a folder which is made of video addons (Phoenix, p2p and so on..)- when I click on the link in the widget, it takes a few seconds, I can see the addon flash on the screen and then it always reverts to the main videos menu.

I tried this in titan and arctic zephyr - both have options of browsing to where you want the widget to be taken from...maybe the syntax gets screwed up? Just to be clear, the widget does appear and I can click on it...

I have tried this with a few skins so I'm pretty sure its not that.
Any ideas?
I'm on kodi 15. When I enable global sf menu, when I show the context menu I don't see add to super favorites, only add to favorites. ...which doesn't add to sf. What am I missing?

*edit ... I see sf menu, however the context menu is screwed up now. It looks like half the menu is cut off. I don't see add to favorites anymore either or any other options, only sf. I can include a pic if needed

(2015-08-01, 18:21)usemy Wrote: [ -> ]I have three questions and I have tried to solve before I've posted.
I would appreciate anyone who could assist me.

1: Remote SF load
I would like to load SF.zip from a webserver. I have a pretty (imo) awsome Favorites setup, and as I change it I want to be able to have my machines (and friends) load the changes as I update the zip. I've tried doing this with onedrive/google and such but it doesn't work. I assume it's because the site isn't actually serving the zip, it's ending in a URL that doesn't show the file extension so my assumption is that doesn't try because it doesn't see .zip.

Is my assumption correct or will the add-on not load a remote superfav setup the way I've described?

Can you PM me the link and I'll take a look, it should work.

(2015-08-01, 18:21)usemy Wrote: [ -> ]2. Icons broken
When I create a SF folder, give it an icon, do whatever. Rename, move change, delete, re-ad it's all cool on my PC.
When I move the config to an android box, they're broken. I have tested this with a combo of 10 devices an it holds true.
If I use the "broken" copy on the android, the links work, I can change the art work and it stays.
If I move it back to the PC, it works.
If I make a change to the folder or item - an then move it back, it's broken again.

Is there a workaround to this so I can actually get all the icons/folders that are on my PC to work on my other units after moving the data folders?
I can recreate this using confluance or mimic. On 14.2, 15 rc2, 15 stable with win 7,8.1,10 and android kitkat and lolli.

Again, it should work, can you confirm how you are moving the items onto the Android device?

(2015-08-01, 18:21)usemy Wrote: [ -> ]3. I have one folder for live TV with over 100 channels, is there an easy way to put them in alphabetical order?

http://1drv.ms/1hcetpz | screen shot

Thank-you in advance for any help.

There is a setting under the Display Settings tab, although this currently is a Global setting for SF.
(2015-08-04, 05:18)dimyself Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on kodi 15. When I enable global sf menu, when I show the context menu I don't see add to super favorites, only add to favorites. ...which doesn't add to sf. What am I missing?

*edit ... I see sf menu, however the context menu is screwed up now. It looks like half the menu is cut off. I don't see add to favorites anymore either or any other options, only sf. I can include a pic if needed

Odd, I thought that had been fixed. Can you confirm what version of SF you are using? I'm thinking maybe an Isengard thing, are you using the release version or an earlier nightly/RC?

In the meantime, change the menu style to Dialog.

Edit
This is a problem only with the release version of Isengard, I will push a fix soon but in the meantime use the dialog style of menu.
(2015-08-03, 21:20)noren79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi spoyser,

First of all - great add-on! Very useful.
Question: I am having an issue when using a SF folder as a widget. I have a few widgets setup that work just fine but when I use a folder which is made of video addons (Phoenix, p2p and so on..)- when I click on the link in the widget, it takes a few seconds, I can see the addon flash on the screen and then it always reverts to the main videos menu.

I tried this in titan and arctic zephyr - both have options of browsing to where you want the widget to be taken from...maybe the syntax gets screwed up? Just to be clear, the widget does appear and I can click on it...

I have tried this with a few skins so I'm pretty sure its not that.
Any ideas?

I'll have to download one of those skins and see what I can find.
(2015-08-01, 13:29)AnalyzeQ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

I created a super favorite folder with a list of "played links", this list is form 6-5 add-ons.

Is there any way to add auto play\play all\random play to the super favorite folder ?

Thank.

Not yet, coming soon though.
Hi, spoyser

That's great to hear Smile

Suggestion note
I think the best way to implement it, is by "folder mode"

1. Browsing- clicking on folder to open it up
2. Series - clicking on folder, will not open the folder, instead it will play from the last time you stopped
3. Random - clicking on folder, will not open the folder, instead it will play random, (will not play, played links)

The idea is to allow the user to build their own "TV channel"