Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: VPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning All thanks for excepting me as a new member just wandered if any one could help with my Android box.Cool

I have an Android 4.2 TV Box Quad Core XBMC RK3188 and it works like a dream, the only problem is i cant install a VPN that works on the box and i have tried most of em. As we are in Turkey for several months i want to watch you tube now and again but Turkey have blocked you tube hence the VPN any help would be much appreciated.

Regards Brian.
simple PPTP is the only I have tried on android and it just works. I guess you have tested the server on other OS and devices? I have tested with the server in a router with tomato firmware.
I use the hola app on mine and works well, and did I say it is free too?
ok, the hola app is something different. I guess that is what he wants....I am too much of an old techie it seems.

When I get fiber in a few weeks I will just connect to my own router with vpn and thus get my own IP number. Assuming I don't want to hide from the government at home it is a smooth solution to avoid geolocking when travelling.
Thank you all for a quick reply i,ll try them later.

Regards Brian.