Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: hanging or stuttering when clicking on EPG (DVBLink PVR Addon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm running raspbmc with overclocking profile "Super". Everything works well including 1080p video playback with DTS Sound from NAS (via NFS).
I'm also using DVBLink PVR Addon vor watching Live TV. SD and HD Live TV is working without any issue.
But when I click on EPG on RASPBMC the Live TV is hanging (or stuttering) for about 20 sec. After choosing a new TV Channel Live TV is working well again. So the playback hangs or stutters only for the time the EPG is shown.
Attached you can find a .log file, where the stuttering appears.
I switch channel from "Das Erste HD" to Sat1 (SD).

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Helmar

EDIT: DO NOT POSTS LOGS TO THE FORUM
(2014-04-24, 14:10)helmar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm running raspbmc with overclocking profile "Super". Everything works well including 1080p video playback with DTS Sound from NAS (via NFS).
I'm also using DVBLink PVR Addon vor watching Live TV. SD and HD Live TV is working without any issue.
But when I click on EPG on RASPBMC the Live TV is hanging (or stuttering) for about 20 sec. After choosing a new TV Channel Live TV is working well again. So the playback hangs or stutters only for the time the EPG is shown.
Attached you can find a .log file, where the stuttering appears.
I switch channel from "Das Erste HD" to Sat1 (SD).

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Helmar

EDIT: DO NOT POSTS LOGS TO THE FORUM

Same problem here. Did you solve it? Interesting the same happens 6 years appart