Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Conq - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Is it safe to assume that development for this skin has stopped as you (Hitcher) have stated in other threads that you are working on other skins (Substratum)? So all requests for improvements will not be addressed?
(2014-05-22, 23:30)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Custom backgrounds -

Alaska style

He has posted these a few weeks back regarding the new update, it's later than expected but he is still working on it as far as I can tell Wink
So I love the skin, have it on my laptop, a Raspberry pi and I'm now trying to get it on a FireTV but every time I add your repo it tells me there is an error and that it does not have a proper structure. All are 13.1 so I am not sure what is happening, I even using the same download...
Can you download, extract and manually transfer it?
Movies the zip over and unzipping it into the addons worked like a champ. And Conq works great. Thanks

EDIT: Well Just tried a diffrent repo and it gave the same error this is odd, is there a bug in XBMC for Android maybe??
Hi, i just switched over to this skin and i love it. i'm very glad you ported it. the simplicity and white space is a joy.

I do have a few thoughts/observations:

Wall View - On most views, having the movie/series covers darkened and having the highlighted cover full brightness works great but i find this a little strange on the wall view. I find it hard to see all the darkened covers and have to move the highlight over each cover to see it properly Maybe have all covers full brightness and the highlight could be a larger version of the cover. I believe this would make browsing a larger library easier. here is a quick example:

Backgrounds - I would love to be able to add my own backgrounds. maybe a slideshow of a picture folder could be added?

Playlist browse list while editing a playlist using the browse function, i noticed the highlight colour is the same as the selected colour. this made it hard to choose items.

Notifications is there any chance there could be an option for this to be a bit smaller and moved to the top or corner? i found that it was obscuring some menu items.

Info bar i noticed that if you press info while playing a video then pressing pause. the text jumps up a pixel or 2.

Thank you for reading my views and creating such a great skin.
Hi Hitcher,

Thanks for taking the time to create this skin, really loving the speed and simplicity of it.

I know this has been asked previously, but would you please consider adding live tv to this skin please.

Keep up the good work.

wgards
It has livetv.
Haha your joking.

I don't see it in the settings, unless I did not install the PVR part of xbmc.

Thanks for letting me know anyway. Will investigate further.
Not joking at all.
OK thanks
(2014-04-26, 05:23)iAMl3dgend Wrote: [ -> ]WOW Very nice Hitcher. the only thing this sleek skin needs is custom items for home other then that its just great Big Grin

Hi just wondering is there any update on this for adding things like speed fan and the like to the home screenOther then that fantastic light skin for bedroom and my old laptop! Alaska is on the proper media centre.
At first i didn't liked this theme, but somehow the more i'm looking at it and changing some settings and seeing it evolving the more i like it.

meanwhile i find it awsome Big Grin

anyhow, mind making it compatible with latest git? actually all skins but confluence are broken when entering livetv menu. they just show black screen.
As Helix is a long way off I wont be looking to update yet as it's a major change -

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ski...ix_release
Don't really count on a long way off.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32