Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Conq - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

removed151214

(2014-08-16, 08:17)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]That's really strange because I fixed that before submitting to the official repo as you can see here -

https://code.google.com/p/skin-conq/sour...9/Home.xml

It's still there on the version on your repo, though, with versions on both repo's having the same version number. I'd guess those of us having problems with the favourites widget have your repo installed Smile
Quote:
(2014-08-16, 03:06)Prizm4 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, when I installed this skin it automatically used my custom home menu from ReFocus. I'm used to having to redo everything when I install a new skin.

That's the beauty of skin shortcuts, thanks to Unfledged.

Same thing for me with refocus.

Your skin is great now ! This is King Conq (Hahaha).

I have a question. Music is by default highlighted at xbmc/conq startup (horizontal and vertical home menu). But I prefer the movies menu to be highlighted at start up. Can I easily chang this ? Can you plan to change/create an option in a next release ?

Another thing, vertical menu is beautiful and horizontal menu is clever with his submenus. Can we expect to see submenus for vertical menu ?

Thanks a lot

removed151214

(2014-08-16, 11:28)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question. Music is by default highlighted at xbmc/conq startup (horizontal and vertical home menu). But I prefer the movies menu to be highlighted at start up. Can I easily chang this ? Can you plan to change/create an option in a next release ?

Rearrange your menu items ("Move Up"/"Move Down") so the item you want highlighted at startup is where Music is now in the list on the left of the Customize Main Menu dialog. (I think the fifth item in the list)
(2014-08-14, 21:59)bigbadrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get to submenus with vertical home layout?
I'm only able to get to submenu items when in horizontal layout by pressing down??

This can be achieved with a trick (I think...):

1. In the skin parameters, choose horizontal layout for menu

2. In "customize home menu", set the sub-menus (Works only if you choose shortcuts, otherwise you can't set icon)

3. Enable "PVR status" Widget

4. In the skin parameters, choose vertical layout for menu

You should have icons for your sub-menus shortcuts (Sadly you will loose other widgets as you can only have one widget by item)

Hitcher (if you read me...), a good idea IMHO would be to add a "Sub-Menu Widget" that works like the "PVR Status" widget and enable sub-menus configuration for horizontal layout, plus let users choose icons for submenus items... Wink

Cheers !
(2014-08-16, 11:42)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-16, 11:28)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question. Music is by default highlighted at xbmc/conq startup (horizontal and vertical home menu). But I prefer the movies menu to be highlighted at start up. Can I easily chang this ? Can you plan to change/create an option in a next release ?

Rearrange your menu items ("Move Up"/"Move Down") so the item you want highlighted at startup is where Music is now in the list on the left of the Customize Main Menu dialog. (I think the fifth item in the list)

Great, you rule !
Update time -

This skin is fantastic! Thanks so much!

One thing... all of my TV Show and Movie covers have this texture overlay applied to them... it's like a folded & torn texture that I'm not seeing in your screenshots. Am I missing something simple here? How do I get it to look clean like the screenshots?
(2014-08-18, 04:38)yeahjohnnn Wrote: [ -> ]This skin is fantastic! Thanks so much!

One thing... all of my TV Show and Movie covers have this texture overlay applied to them... it's like a folded & torn texture that I'm not seeing in your screenshots. Am I missing something simple here? How do I get it to look clean like the screenshots?
I thought that was part of the 'look '. I would be interested to know if it is optional too !
Just go into the Look options (left or up depending on the view type) and untick Overlays.
Oh yeah, I wondered what that was for!
Thanks for a great skin! My new favorite! Big Grin So nice to have all the clutter removed.

I do have a request: an option to disable dimming of unselected items.

Also I've made some wallpapers, with a grainy gradient texture, to be used with Conq. Mainly for myself, but perhaps someone else will find them useful, so I've uploaded them. The grainy texture can only be really appreciated in full view.

Click image for full view. Download: deviantART.
I just wanna say, awesome skin.

I have a couple of requests/improvements..

1. When I'm viewing all the seasons of an tv show, in the bottom right corner the number of seasons is not correct. Example, I have a tv show with 3 seasons, and a "specials" season. The counter shows 5, it counts the 3 seasons, the specials season, and "* All seasons".
2. When opening the Exit menu pressing S, the default value should be Exit, not Settings.
3. While playing video, the OSD menu doesn't show the video duration, instead it shows start/end time, and remaining time.
4. While playing video, pressing I doesn't show the video thumbnail.
5. Implement TVTunes addon.
6. On the movie info screen, if the movie description is long, the text scrolls. The scrolling is not smooth, the lines don't go up at the same time.

I've changed 2, 3 and 5, but don't want to do that on every skin update.

Here are the changes for TVTunes.
DialogVideoInfo.xml
MyVideoNav.xml
SkinSettings.xml
(2014-08-18, 13:31)JoopNL Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for a great skin! My new favorite! Big Grin So nice to have all the clutter removed.

I do have a request: an option to disable dimming of unselected items.

Also I've made some wallpapers, with a grainy gradient texture, to be used with Conq. Mainly for myself, but perhaps someone else will find them useful, so I've uploaded them. The grainy texture can only be really appreciated in full view.

Click image for full view. Download: deviantART.

With your permission I'd like to include them in the next release.
(2014-08-18, 21:54)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ][..]

With your permission I'd like to include them in the next release.

All right, go ahead. Glad to contribute. Smile

I used 100% jpeg quality on the current versions. Size didn't really matter, and you easily get banding with images like these. But in this case I'll try for a bit more optimal compression and send you a link shortly. Should reduce the size by about 50%, but won't really be noticable in the quality.
I am in the process of upgrading my Pivos boxes to Gotham and just loaded this skin. FANTASTIC! So clean. I was a long time fan of Alaska and this is my new default skin. Hitcher you are the king! Thanks for a great skin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32