Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Conq - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2014-08-22, 18:05)Xmassacrex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-20, 22:39)Ymeltje Wrote: [ -> ]I installed this skin on my Pi. And on my pc aswell. It looks really great. Its clean and easy to browse.

But I do miss some things that I like on other skins, or the previous skin I used.
Is there a way to show more art? Like extrafanart, and logo and clearart?
I understand that this is a light skin, but maybe an option to turn stuff on and off?
Would be cool that it looks like this.

Another cool option would be to change the opacity from the background color. So you get something like this for example.

Keep up the good work!

Stupid question but what file did you edit to alter the transparency please?? as I'd like to reduce it on mine too. Thanks

I just photoshoped it, to show what would be a cool idea, I have no idea how to alter the skin itself.
But I was thinking of learnig it. I'll look into it tomorrow.
(2014-08-23, 17:20)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]So where does the captcha appear? In the video list?

It appears when say accessing a 180upload link or huge files in icefilms as these sites require a captcha to play the video. Unfortunately it uses the default keyboard which covers the captcha. Altering this means changing the keyboard globally across the skin from what I am aware!

Quote:I just photoshoped it, to show what would be a cool idea, I have no idea how to alter the skin itself.
But I was thinking of learnig it. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Nice photoshop Smile like the concept. Will have to helve into that myself and check out the transparency!
I know hitcher has asked to hold back on feature requests. So, let me put these as questions. Not sure whether these are new features, bugs or existing features that I cannot find:

1) When playing 3D movies, Confluence adds a "3D button" to the OSD (only shows up for 3D movies), which allows direct changes to the 3D mode. This is super helpful. I cannot see this button in Conq.

2) Are there any simple ways to customize the main menu? For examples, I don't have any pictures and would like to hide the "picture" item. Same with "Videos" (as everything is with Movies and TV Shows and also with "Search". Instead, would like to in some favorites directly to the menu. And instead of "shutdown", "reboot" would be nice. Doable?

3) Can Conq display the "3D flag" next to a movie? Confluence shows "SD", "HD", "3D" next to each movie.

4) What about all movie info (bluray, 1080p, etc.). Possible to enable to display this?

Thanks in advance!

removed151214

(2014-08-24, 07:23)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]2) Are there any simple ways to customize the main menu? For examples, I don't have any pictures and would like to hide the "picture" item. Same with "Videos" (as everything is with Movies and TV Shows and also with "Search". Instead, would like to in some favorites directly to the menu. And instead of "shutdown", "reboot" would be nice. Doable?

Have you actually tried editing the main menu wih the latest version of Conq? Everything you want to do should be very easy to achieve. If you're having difficulty, explain what's not working for you and I'm sure someone can offer some tips and advice.
Hey love this skin.It runs awsome on my Raspberry Pi any chance of having RSS feed some how in the skin by any chance .Thanks again
Hi, to begin thanks for your lovely skin, and the crispclean interface.
I appreciate the hard work you put into creating this. I have one issue.
In the Live TV channels view, only the Free to Air channels show a logo, the scrambled channels show as a Lock Sign.(see screenshot).
My tvheadend tv backend descrambles the channels without an issue, so i would like to show normal logo's instead of the lock sign.
Can't find any settings to change this, so maybe this is a feature request. Other skins do not show this behaviour by default.

Hi I like the simplicity of the theme, for me would still like the movie info displayed when browsing video’s and my home collection of video ( using .nfo ) I know you can press the info button, but would it be possible to have it displayed when browsing movies etc.
Sorry, I wont be adding anything that takes away from the whole concept of the skin.
Hi, first of all, great skin - love it! However, for some strange reason (probably user error), I'm unable to change the background colour, I first used the skin on Raspbmc which allowed me to cycle through the colours, while also being able to set a custom image. I've decided to give OpenELEC a go, but for some strange reason, I'm unable to cycle through the colours, instead it gives me the option to set a custom background, which if selected, shows the various "built-in" JPEG backgrounds available but if I select them, nothing happens.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thanks.
A bug crept in while I was updating - a fix has been pushed but you'll have to wait for it to be pulled by XBMC.
OK great, thanks for the update.
Hi Hitcher is it possible to add the 'arial' font option to the skin so we can read arabic caracters in xbmc like in confluence
thank you .
(2014-08-29, 16:14)Zombi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher is it possible to add the 'arial' font option to the skin so we can read arabic caracters in xbmc like in confluence
thank you .

Done.
(2014-08-18, 13:31)JoopNL Wrote: [ -> ]Also I've made some wallpapers, with a grainy gradient texture, to be used with Conq. Mainly for myself, but perhaps someone else will find them useful, so I've uploaded them. The grainy texture can only be really appreciated in full view.

Loving these backgrounds, can I request you also make a black (dark) version to add to the collection.

Thanks

Ade
(2014-08-29, 16:32)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-29, 16:14)Zombi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher is it possible to add the 'arial' font option to the skin so we can read arabic caracters in xbmc like in confluence
thank you .

Done.

Thank you very much Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32