Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Conq - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Brilliant, thanks so much!!!
One last question. I just downgraded from Helix to Gotham, but am still using the 1.0.4 built (which I assume is the Helix version). What is the latest Conq for Gotham and how can I install it?
1.0.4 for Gotham, 2.0.4 for Helix.
Might have been intentional, but the little sub heading on the home screen doesn't show widget info (movie title, album title, etc...) when using default home. Looks like some changes were made and horizontal was updated but not default.

Also, I made a little tweak to the TV episodes widget so it shows the season/episode number and episode title (rather than tv show title). I think it's a little more useful since the tv poster is visible, there is no doubt what show it is. Maybe this could make it into a future version... maybe as an option?
Yeah, it's fixed for the next release.
Can you please add TVTunes support?

I have the changes, and don't want to edit the skin after each update.

Here are the files:

DialogVideoInfo.xml
MyVideoNav.xml
SkinSettings.xml

Thanks.
Hi Hitcher,

Others have reported incompatibility with the Raspberry Pi with 'missing dependencies' error.

When accessing the repo, I found the same. Instead - I copied the files onto the Raspberry Pi after installing it on my Windows PC and it worked, except-

The 'Customize Home Menu' section is inaccessible which is where most of the customization happens. For now I will copy my settings to the Raspberry Pi after entering paths etc on the PC.

I hope you can implement a fix Smile

Thank you, love your skinning work.

Edit: Since I am here I will add some suggestions / wish list:
- For the 'year' submenu on TVShows and especially Movies I would like to add a range such as 1980-1989.
- I would like to have the 'custom background image' under skin settings->background set individually for each menu - for example if I am on home screen and rotate from movies to tv shows or settings, it could change from blue image to red image.
(2014-09-11, 19:20)npetrie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-11, 08:52)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Fullscreen, like fanart?

yes, I'd like to assign homescreen art/fanart, to each item. So when I select "movies" image1 is displayed in the background, when I select "TV Shows" Image 2 is shown in the background, etc. The solid color is really slick and minimal, but it's a little too plain for me. The closest I've gotten is selecting one static image of my own for the background, but like I said, I want the artwork to change with the item I've selected.

Am I missing something?

This would be great! Especially if the user can specify an source (file, folder or section fanart) per home screen item.

I do think that it should be displayed like in the library view (overlayed on the current wallpaper) to maximize readability. (plus it looks really nice that way!)
Any idea how easy/difficult it would be to port over your excellent Live TV skin for use with PseudoTV Live?

This is still my favorite skin of all time. Love everything you've done!
(2014-10-19, 02:47)Sandurz Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea how easy/difficult it would be to port over your excellent Live TV skin for use with PseudoTV Live?

This is still my favorite skin of all time. Love everything you've done!

This skin would definitely be awesome for PTVL.
Hi,

I'm now using mediaportal pvr for live TV. I've tried a few skins and all seem to show the currently playing synopsis when pressing i on live TV, except Conq. Is this by design, to only show the show name, not even the channel name, or a bug in my set up?

There's a way to enable series link style PVR recording using mediaportal PVR, that requires a skin update, I guess to add the button...? Is this in the helix build already, if not, would you consider adding?

Thanks
How do I increase the widget size? I can edit the file myself just need to know which one/s.

Thanks
Home.xml.
What happen to the background colour?

Loved the red one was going so well. The blue is too bright and with white font doesn't go that well together.
(2014-10-30, 07:13)tree_and_kite Wrote: [ -> ]How do I increase the widget size? I can edit the file myself just need to know which one/s.

Thanks

It would be great if you posted how you go about doing this so others (like myself) can also increase the widget size.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32