Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MLBMC(mlb-hls) on android?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone successfully gotten the MLBMC (hls) add-on to work on an android device? I can get the standard MLBMC add-on to work, but the hls version doesn't seem like it is configured for android. Someone with coding skills got it to work for openelec, but to get the add-on to work for android is way beyond me. Any help?
Hey I'm using a Gbox Midnight MX2. I can't get MLBMC HLS or the original to work on my device. I know you are looking to get it working on the HLS version, but could you explain how you have the original MLBMC working? I just bout the MLB.TV premium pass and I can't even watch it on my TV because I can't get the At Bat app or MLBMC working on my Gbox.

Thanks
If you go in the settings for the MLBMC app make sure you have your login and password correct. Not sure if it matters, but in the general settings I only have the use HLS streams option checked. I'm using MLBMC 2.0.7
I uninstalled XBMC, and installed a few other versions before I cam back to the default version of XBMC for my Gbox, and it started working.... Thanks for the reply!