Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my G box, MX2 installed, video good, audio when it works, good, it goes out intermittently for periods of time. It has an HDMI cable going into a Yamaha Receiver RX-671, which has most recent firmware update. Any suggestion or thoughts on how to correct this problem. Never have this problem with, Roku 3, Comcast HD or DVD all configured the same way. Previous to the G box I had a Brite, worked as it should. I have put new HDMI cable in, pulled plug to reboot, no luck. Really need help.Confused
Hi. Sorry to resurrect an old thread, did you ever solve this?
Well I think, if he ever solved it, he didn't let us know.

Helping is very difficult, because he missed to provide a Debug Log
Cheers - My audio used to be perfect but after my firmware corrupted I had to download new firmware and install it. Everything went fine, except it seems the audio. Messing around last night i noticed the firmware audio settings were on PCM passthrough rather than HDMI passthrough. I changed to HDMI passthrough, so I'll see if that's made any difference tonight when watching TV and report back and/or post a log. Cheers for the response.