Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help with setting up Gotham Ubuntu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all I am having issues setting up Gotham Ubuntu, I cant seem to make my system connect to the servers which means it wont update my film and TV show details.

Another issue that I have had is that I cant find the paths so that when you select Movies or TV shows, from the main menu bar it goes into that selection of content. Whilst I have looked all through the system setup pages, I just cant see how I connect the two to make it work and there is only so many times you can look at the same menus.

Also for the XBMC development team can I make a suggestion with regards to the context menu, in that can this maybe be designed that it is a feature that when you press the enter key the menu comes up instead of playing the selected file. Then for those that would rather not use it have this as an on off setting in the menus list?

I think for those like myself that are not Linux geared up and struggle to get their head around the sudo programming, that this would help as whilst I have no issues with setting up XBMC on a windows platform. I really struggle with the Linux based system, however as I prefer the Linux system to that of Windows I use this version over Windows on my main home setup.

If anyone can help I would be grateful
Ok looks like context menu is now sorted, as it is as I suggested. However I replaced that issue with that of not being able to see the DVD disc icon to play a DVD