Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mac mini and XBMC 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I just updated XBMC on my iMac and Mac Mini, on iMac running smoothly, but not on Mac Mini, it shows only black screen. Both Macs run 10.9.

I tried to remove xbmc folder from the library, with no luck.

Any suggestion?
debug log (wiki)
I am having the same problem. I made a change to the video setting now the screen is black so I can't get a debug log. I can't remember what I changed to cause the problem. Is there a way to change the settings without being in XBMC?
remove guisettings.xml in your userdata (wiki) folder
Worked perfectly, thanks!

Terry
Upgraded to Gotham and now XBMC is is incredibly slow and laggy. Its fine while playing a but when I select movies it seems to take a while before it displays them same with tv shows and while exiting out of movies or tv shows it slow as well.
So now I'm getting no audio from XBMC can't figure it out at all. It's really frustrating when an update kills everything that used to work just fine. Theres also still the firewall question asking to allow incoming connections. That has only been a problem since Frodo
Seriously? I get no audio and no one has any ideas?
(2014-05-19, 23:24)CharlieM Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? I get no audio and no one has any ideas?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47124

You have to help people help you. How can someone help diagnose the problem without more information?
debug log (wiki) seriously!