Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What Happened to XBMC Android (apk) Downloads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I certainly hope XBMC has not sold out to Microsoft\Intel monopoly. Suddenly, I can find nor get xbmc for normal mainstream Android. Seems to be only for Intel and windows RT. Both have been forcing Windows 8, RT and Intel for Android devices on US, as we do not want those dogs.

I am not talking about Gotham. Seems not version of normal XBMC Android exists anymore at xbmc.org or XBMCandroid.com or anywhere. The buttons are still there but you end up with a big TXT or bin file, which android arm & neon devices cannot open or install. What happened to apk files?
With Gotham arm released then most neon tabs are cover, even SG Tab 3 with intel Is covered. The only android devices not able to run xbmc are older non-neon and that was why a clone was done, which I know think support has stopped for.
(2014-05-05, 02:18)Lordsnortly Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly hope XBMC has not sold out to Microsoft\Intel monopoly. Suddenly, I can find nor get xbmc for normal mainstream Android. Seems to be only for Intel and windows RT. Both have been forcing Windows 8, RT and Intel for Android devices on US, as we do not want those dogs.

I am not talking about Gotham. Seems not version of normal XBMC Android exists anymore at xbmc.org or XBMCandroid.com or anywhere. The buttons are still there but you end up with a big TXT or bin file, which android arm & neon devices cannot open or install. What happened to apk files?

what are even talking about?

all download are in place and working fine. problem is on your end.