Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Convergence - A Vertical Confluence Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
deleting my post
deleting my post
Why doesn't the Kodi/XBMC team just do an official Vertical Confluence skin already? I have recommended XBMC to probably 50 people, but I always have to tell them to get the Eden version because it includes Vertical which is the ONLY intuitive easy to use skin. I still use this version myself to avoid dealing with scripts and tiresome customizations. I know there are more than enough XBMC users that would use this skin if it were easily available. it is insane how many skins are available, yet not one that even resembles the classic vertical. IT SHOULD BE AN OFFICIAL SKIN, not a mod, script or customization.
Still a long way to go, but v3.0.2 uploaded to Repo - New media views
deleting my post
(2015-02-19, 18:54)Mudislander Wrote: [ -> ]Still a long way to go, but v3.0.2 uploaded to Repo - New media views

why are the random fanart gone for Movies and TvShows ?
Random stuff doesn't work over UPnP, so took it out. My thought was you can still do it by using some thing like artwork.organizer to centralize your art work and then pointing the "Multi Image" background option to that folder, which is how I do it. You then get the option to edit out some of the not so cool backgrounds.
Damm.... i run this on amazon fire tv - think that this is not possible ....
If it's not - let me know, can always add the script.grabfanart back in, no probs
hello - would be very nice if you could add this script back again :-)
Done it already, will be in next update.
thanks - looking forward to the next update :-)
(2015-02-16, 04:52)washere Wrote: [ -> ]2- I'd like font colour option as prefer the old white to blue. As system, borders, icons, etc. are all white. Another colour ruins the unity of the design palette. Not to mention ruining dark or monochrome theming. BTW Single global image background also makes the skin slightly faster.

+1 for this. Big Grin here and CCM as well.
Hey new update 3.0.3 now shows two intro video in the folder Is that suppose to be like this .
No - New one is the MP4, old MKV file should get deleted. Thought I did it, but syncing sometimes brings stuff back. I'll catch it tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6