Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Convergence - A Vertical Confluence Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry but where can i find my current playlist from videos ? i assume that this is what the "watch later" option is for or am i missing something ?
I am fairly new to Kodi and found best 'upgrade' to Confluence skin for me is CCM for Helix. I did try this Convergence skin but off the bat I can't figure out how to get add-on icons in home page, like under the Video, the way I had them in the Confluence.

In Settings there are those custom sections and I did select addons for some of them and gave it my custom name at top but I don't see any changes showing in Kodi. That has me puzzled what those many customizable menus are for -> Settings-Appearance-Skin setting (I think) and Shortcuts -> what are those custom fields for?

Edit: I got answer on another thread as this is common difficulty in other moded skins as well.
Holy crap I really like this skin. I spent a whole night fully tweaking this and CCM and in the end, this skin won because of the recently added widget. In CCM, if you don't have a thumbnail for a new episode, it completely throws off the appeal. The ONE thing that I think this skin is missing has to do with videos. I'd really like to see "time remaining" make it into the next update. It'd be the perfect skin for me then.
anyway to change the background color of the submenu icons? They are currently blue.
This is a great skin is there anyway to add a widget for a video node so it shows videos like suggested like you can in hybrid dev skin?
Mudislander,

Great Skin really love Convergence. (I even have the old beach house backgrounds on it).

Please Please Please can you maintain this skin through Kodi 16 and beyond. The reason I am especially asking for a Kodi 16 version is there is some new integration of liveTV features including Season recording for the fist time!!

many thanks for this great skin and your hard work.
Hi please update this wonderful theme for it to work with kodi 16 please thanks
I would like to use this great skin with Kodi 16 , please update Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6