Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Visualations while browsing tv shows if tvtunes enabled.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gotham official realese windows 7

While browsing tv show episodes, the background changing from fanart to visualation because of the tvtunes addon running...
It started to happen when the skin updated to latest version.

Any solution?[/code]
thx! will fix that.
Did you fixed it?
I noticed that in my other pc there is no problem.. win 8.1 xbmc 13.0 T! 6.0.6
but on my htpc it didn't fixed, (win 7)
untill you will fix it, can you point me to the right xml file?
I disabled tvtunes for now ....
I replaced the line.
Code:
    <include name="home-fanart-fallback">
        <control type="multiimage">
            <description>fallback texture if no fanart is available</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>720</height>
            <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <fadetime>2000</fadetime>
            <imagepath fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/background-music.jpg" background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(Custom_Back_Music_Folder)]</imagepath>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="20" time="0" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HideHomeVizBackground) + ![StringCompare(Visualisation.Name,waveform) | StringCompare(Visualisation.Name,opengl spectrum) | StringCompare(Visualisation.Name,directx spectrum)]+ !Skin.HasSetting(Vis-Visualization)">Conditional</animation>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-Animation)">backgroundanimation</include>
            <visible>Player.HasAudio + IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(TvTunesIsAlive)) + [!Skin.HasSetting(Vis-Fanart) | [Skin.HasSetting(Vis-Slideshow) + IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(6101))]] + IsEmpty(MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image))</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

is it the right fix?
because It doesnt work...

on my other pc Its seems to be right from the beggining, the problem doesnt exist...
but on my htpc (win 7, xbmc 13.1) - still the fanart disapear while tvtunes is played.
maybe ill try fresh install...
fresh install solved it.