Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Refocus Gotham Widget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the thread was closed I figured I'd create a thread about this issue in hopes of figuring out what exactly I'm not understanding.

I am running Gotham with the preview release of Refocus. On the home screen, for whatever reason, the only widget I can get to is the movie widget. When I press right on the home screen, I go fullscreen into browsing movies. I can press down and scroll through 25 movies but I can't press right or find anyway of getting to the in progress TV Shows widget. Any help with this?
If you do not find your widget series before movies is that you have not enabled sets.
If you put a playlistes, it is best to restart refocus, if you put a new episode came, it should work directly, if you have well set the Series tab in the settings and if you have many sets séries in your htpc .Normally there is no problem, refocus really is finalized, and it is already very stable. You have to give more details on your handling so that we know problem
Thank you for the response

I have plenty of TV Shows that are currently being watched ie: If I were to switch back to Xperience1080 the watchlist would max out the allowed numbers on that scrolling list. Under settings I have Enable shelf checked and it is currently being set to show none of my own playlist, but instead In progress TV Shows, Recommended Movies, and Recommended Albums. On the homescreen all that is displayed is the recommended movies playlist.
weird, did you do a scan of your hard drives with local information? did you download latest update to refocus? have you uninstalled before installing refocus? is what you have done an update with replace or new installation?
I just installed XBMC Gotham over Dharma and Installed Refocus. That is a good point I'll go ahead and completely uninstall XBMC deleting the folder in Roaming and install it again and see if that fixes the problem. Hate having to re-add everything to the library though Sad
Seems you don't have (the latest version of) the required add-ons installed.
The problem finally just fixed itself this morning. Just in case anyone experiences this same issue, here's what ended up happening...

I hadn't got around to reinstalling XBMC yet, I had only checked that I had all required scripts. I wandered into settings and set the TV Show Widget to my own custom playlist just for testing and it showed up. I then moved it back to recommended TV Shows and it started working. Who knows?