Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hiding comskip files in show listing views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of a way to hide particular file types in the XBMC show listings?

I'm using MediaPortal as a backend with the Comskip plugin, and what I found worked well in XBMC for playback (certainly not an exhaustive search of the options) was the *.vdr bookmarking file. So I get nice auto-skipping of Comskip identified commercials with the ability to rewind into the skipped portions as necessary, but I end up with the unfortunate side effect of getting two listings for every show in XBMC: the original *.ts and the *.vdr, and the latter does absolutely nothing when selected. I'd really like to just tell XBMC to completely ignore *.vdr files since I won't be using them for anything except Comskip. I see both whether I'm looking at the Video\files directory or the TV Shows\Titles.

Thanks!

If it matters, I'm using XBMC 12.3, MediaPortal 1.7.1, Comskip 0.81.056 on Windows 8.1 Pro.
Bump...still would appreciate some help with this. Please let me know if I'm in the wrong forum.