Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc gotham RC - settings question - pausing video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this might sound like a dumb question but when I was using frodo 12.2 every time I paused a movie or tv show xbmc showed me the detailed information about the movie/show including H264 format, whether or not DTS HD, screen size, etc. Now that I upgraded to Gotham RC when I hit pause no information pops up except when I hit "i". Is there a way to change this in Gotham to make the information pop up when I hit pause like I had it in Frodo 12.2?

Also, is there a way in Gotham using "Aeon Nox" skin to move the menu bar to the bottom of the screen and not in the middle of the screen?

thanks for any advice on this.
(2014-05-06, 21:26)jdcaduceus Wrote: [ -> ]I know this might sound like a dumb question but when I was using frodo 12.2 every time I paused a movie or tv show xbmc showed me the detailed information about the movie/show including H264 format, whether or not DTS HD, screen size, etc. Now that I upgraded to Gotham RC when I hit pause no information pops up except when I hit "i". Is there a way to change this in Gotham to make the information pop up when I hit pause like I had it in Frodo 12.2?

Also, is there a way in Gotham using "Aeon Nox" skin to move the menu bar to the bottom of the screen and not in the middle of the screen?

thanks for any advice on this.

I have the same Problem, no answer till now. I´m going crazy with this.
I use openelec 4.0.
I got also the problem that the remote is loose focus after screensaver starts. No RC signals work then on xbmc. Only when i hit "i" button the remote work.
Strange things here with this.
Greetz Stealth
Nobody who has the same problem??
@jdcaduceus:
What skin do you use? Any news to the problem?
Greetz Stealth