Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Won't Import TV Shows to Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having issues with XBMC (on apple tv 2 v13.0 Gotham). I am trying to get it to import Avatar - The Last Airbender. It sees the parent folder and matches that, but then doesn't match anything inside.

Here's my log file: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195988

My folder hierarchy is:

>Season 1
>>Avatar - The Last Airbender s01ep01.mkv
>>etc
>Season 2
etc
etc
etc

I tell it to scan starting at the top level folder and it doesn't find any of the lower files, and if I start at Season 1 (telling it to scan only Season 1) it finds some random Japanese show (guessing it is trying to match "Season 1" as the show name)

Thanks for any help

EDIT: I figured it out, changing them to the 1x01 standard instead of s01ep01 fixed it
Think it would have worked if you had the episodes designated as S01e01 without the 'p'
(2014-05-08, 17:30)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]Think it would have worked if you had the episodes designated as S01e01 without the 'p'

Good to know (it also threw me off because when I first started on this xbmc accepted one of the seasons with this layout: Ep 1 Episodename -[720p].mkv but none of the other seasons )