Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: post your ideas for a new skin here!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I had Not the real "big" Problem with skinning But with the Inspiration...

I See the thread with the concepts of a Skin, perhaps someone of you Have ideas for a Skin perhaps a concept?

Perfect is a psd File or mockups.....

Then i create a Skin on This concepts Blush
(2014-05-08, 19:05)Skinnerxyz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I had Not the real "big" Problem with skinning But with the Inspiration...

I See the thread with the concepts of a Skin, perhaps someone of you Have ideas for a Skin perhaps a concept?

Perfect is a psd File or mockups.....

Then i create a Skin on This concepts Blush

14 unfinished skins
Ik would like the Titan skin from Mediaportal for XBMC. ReazorFX has removed his GIT, so i think Titan is discontinued. Hopelly someone can port Mediaportal to Xbmc!
Have you a link for the Titan on github ?
IMHO, a good skin have to be simple, without glossy and distracting stuff. focused on your media content (fanart/posters/banners), and most importantly: customizable.
the user should be able to change what is on the home screen to it's own tastes and usage patters. prime examples of that philosophy are on the skins Eminence, Xperience1080 and Quartz, that you could take a look for inspiration.
(2014-05-08, 19:47)Skinnerxyz Wrote: [ -> ]Have you a link for the Titan on github ?

No sorry, the orignal creator of the titan port, ReazorFX, has removed al the links and Git. So i can't be downloaded anymore.
Deleted
Absolutely with Butchabay!
[Rant mode on]
In the first two pages of Wip skins you have dozens of mockups/unfinished/abandones skins.
The problem is to pass from .psd to a coded (FULLY CODED) skin!
[Rant mode off]
Sorry for being rude, simply it' a waste to see some good ideas that never will be a skin.
So, take a look in this section and start coding, if you really want.
Just click the link I provided in the 2nd post. That could keep you busy for years....lol.
Well, I would still love this skin to become a reality - I don't have the skill to create it but I do have all the artwork I made for it, the icons mostly made and some XML done (but for Frodo)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121578
(2014-05-09, 14:56)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Inspiration for what ?
Skinnerxyz! Please stop opening such nonsense threads and show some respect, there are plenty of ideas outthere, so i really don't see the point !

Whats your Problem ?

Shut up and dont post in This thread !!!!
What a Spam....

I ask the User for there whishes for a Skin and Not for your opinion.

You are the skinner god.
Go in your thread and dont post here anymore!
(2014-05-09, 18:59)Skinnerxyz Wrote: [ -> ]
Skinnerxyz! Please stop opening such nonsense threads and show some respect, there are plenty of ideas outthere, so i really don't see the point !

Whats your Problem ?

What a Spam....

You are the skinner god.

I agree a little bit with butchabay. Here are many ideas, which are stopped. But its not a nonsense thread
If you get this skin running, it would be unique and great: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116658
(2014-05-09, 18:59)Skinnerxyz Wrote: [ -> ]

Whats your Problem ?

What a Spam....

You are the skinner god.

Skinnerxyz, you're talking to a respected/old/good/helpful skinner.
Look at skins Butchabay has made (and he is making).
Really, show more respect!
End of this discussion for me.
Guys, please respect the forum rules: no personal attacks.
No problem mate, deleted my post.
Pages: 1 2