Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have tv box android with pre instaled xbmc but I cant enable live tv I tried :
System/live tv/general/enable but but when I go back to main screen can see see Weather, pictures, vĂ­deos and so on but cant see live tv How can I fix it.
thanks
Have you also configured and enabled a pvr backend addon?
yes I have instaled and configured PVR IPTV Simple cliente.
Is there any config. on xbmc that does not let you change some configurations?
semog did you fixed it?

I am also facing the same issue. I need to stream iptv, am also using PVR IPTV Simple Client.
It shows an error. I tried to connect to local UDP IP Streamer and it function properly with .strm file.
But i need to display channel name when changing channel. So if you fix it please help me.
I have another diffrent android tv box and its working fine, can it be problema ot xbmc version?
Come on guys debug log (wiki)
What for? I get no error. nothing happens when I enable live tv but get no error....
debug.log shows the many things you neglected to mention in the OP. Like version Smile

You post is like someone calling up Ford and saying 'my vehicle does not work, fix it". Pretty much zero info there.
Sorry, you are right I will try to send a log, lets see if I can, this is my first time...
You se... I did it : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=197380
hope this will help you helping me...
Hi, guys its ok now... it was the skin, I have changed to another skin and its working.
Thanks anyway...