Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham and MySQL issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I have been running frodo and mysql foe close to a year with no issues all 5 of my XBMC machines connect with no issues. I tried to update to gotham and everything went to hell. Here is my setup and issues.

Windows machines
1-server holds mysql and all movies and shows and database scrapped here. (No issues)(windows 7 64bit)
2- connects with no problems but artwork is slow to load if at all, but all other data is correct watched etc(window 7 64bit)

XBMCBuntu machines
1-amd phenom II X4 asus geforce 520 4gb of ram and no current issues connects and loads artwork no problem
2- zotac zbox id42 connects and shows database but half the artwork is missing or loads extremely slow.
3- zotac zbox id41 wont connect at all no database will shows up.

Also have an android tablet
Nexus 10 connects but freezes everytime I select movies or tvshows

Additional info/things
-running aeon nox 4.1.9 gotham on all machines have tried others and got same result
-I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mysql 5.5 and 5.6
-I have tried re scrapping the database on the machines affected
-tried different advancedsetting.xml files
-and im not using any path substitutions

I can a log if needed I know thats usually requested just need to know how aby help would be greatly appreciated
fixed most of the issues except one....see alternate post any help would be apprecited.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194676
SOLVED