Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Gotham Update -- Missing Episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried upgrading to Gotham (and 13.1 beta) but have an issue with some of my tv show episodes not showing up. I am currently using an SQL shared library and its the same on every device that I try running XBMC 13 on (windows and android, main server is Windows 8). When I install frodo again, everything shows up just fine. The strange part is it seems to be date specific. In XBMC 13, it won't show me any tv shows that aired after February 2014. After updating the library, they still don't show. I'm at a complete loss on this one besides reverting to 12.2. Any ideas?
On your MySQL server go and drop all the MyVideos databases except for MyVideos75, then start up one XBMC box that has Gotham on it and give it time to update the database from the 75/frodo copy. You probably tried a nightly build and then went back to Frodo, making the older Frodo database the more up-to-date one for your library.
(2014-05-14, 03:37)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]On your MySQL server go and drop all the MyVideos databases except for MyVideos75, then start up one XBMC box that has Gotham on it and give it time to update the database from the 75/frodo copy. You probably tried a nightly build and then went back to Frodo, making the older Frodo database the more up-to-date one for your library.

Thank you. That seemed to do the trick. However, I noticed on one of my boxes there's still random episodes that don't show but do show up when I reinstall Frodo... It seems fine on my main server now though.