Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Samsung TV EH5300
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have just started my first venture in to the world of XBMC and asking for some advice.

I have installed XBMC on to my Samsung 10.1 2014 edition tablet and have installed the addon icefilm which works great. Under setting i have set this up to UPnP which appears to be all good.

On my Samsung TV EH5300, i can then go to `Samsung Link' and hey presto XBMC appears and i can go in and browse the folder system, I then go to where i want and then go open the TV episode i want and then bang...says file not supportedHuh

Is there a way i can get this to stream on my TVHuh

At a bit of loss and any help would be appreciated.... Big Grin

Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times before but i am a novice to this stuff and reading some threads really confuse me.....
We cannot help you with add-ons and/or services for bootleg video content per our forum rules (wiki).
Ok sorry, will uninstall the programme from xbmc?
Add ons aside, if a format is not supported on your tv, it won't work. XBMC does not transcode content. You may want to check with the manufacturer of the TV to see what file types they support via UPnP.
jp79er, what format the files you tried to play? mkv?