Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Measy B2A Internet Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow XBMC users. I recently bought an Android TV device "Measy B2A". When it arrived from eBay, I instantly installed XBMC 12.3 Frodo and I had no problem at the time except for the video and audio being rather choppy. With days of research, I found out that XBMC 13 Gotham was designed to cater for devices from China such as mine.

When I installed Gotham on my device, I noticed a big drop of CPU usage which at that time, I thought was great. But unfortunately, there is only one major issue that I have tried and tried to get rid of but no such luck. The issue which I am faced with is internet connection wise.

When I connect to the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet, I can browse the internet without any issues using my Google browser. But, when I launch XBMC, the RSS scroller does not work nor does any of my add-ons. When I go on to System Info, XBMC shows that I have an Internet Link but no access. Therefore, it makes my device useless since I cannot roll back to Frodo 12.3 due to the chopping circumstance.
  • Has anyone experienced the same issue and was able to fix it?
  • Do you think such an issue can be fixed with future builds of XBMC?