Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Parameter for Wraplist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi community,

I thought about a possible feature for the behavior of a wraplist. Wraplists are great, but they have one big problem, if there are only a few items in the wraplist (worst case scenario only one item) one ends up with a very bad looking list showing the same item over and over again. In order to avoid this it would be great if one could define the number of items from which the list should start to wrap.

So if one designs a view with a wraplist that shows for example up to 7 items. Then one would define that the list should only wrap if it contains more than 7 items. Since wraping with less than 8 items would be of no use.

Would this be possible?
This is why I prefer fixedlists. They don't wrap but that's not really a problem.
I just think it would be great to be able to tell the wraplist when to wrap
You could do two container.
One is visible, if the content items are >8 (wraplist) and one is visible if the the numitems of the content <8 (fixedlist)
I think you'll have problems with that as the conditions wont be valid when the window opens.