Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Last.FM Scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
hmm... there does seem to go something wrong at your end....
i'll investigate some more.
(2015-01-03, 22:36)khaoohs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble with the plugin under OpenELEC 5 (Helix).

ok, found the issue. there are a lot of track stuck in the queue waiting to be scrobbled.
but each time the addon tries to submit them, it receives an error from the last.fm website.

the cause is this. you've been playing this album: Turn't Up by D.J Snake
and the id3 tags in the mp3's of that album are not valid, the album title tag contains an illegal character: Turn\x19t Up
the last.fm service is chocking on it.

the easiest way to fix it would be to delete the queue file:
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.scrobbler.lastfm/lastfm.xml
@ronie, thanks. Will report back shortly.
any chance we on gotham get a fix?
(2015-01-04, 02:46)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]any chance we on gotham get a fix?

fix for what?
(2015-01-03, 11:42)sonnenhexer Wrote: [ -> ]That Plugin is broken under Gotham, so I tried Helix, under Helix it works, but the streams are not ok, paused and so on.
So I went back to Gotham without last.fm. Sad

the addon is listed twice in the addon repo.
the one in Music addons is indeed broken, but you need to download the one that's listed under Services.
(2015-01-04, 03:10)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]

fix for what?

Last.fm -1.0.5 doesn't work on Gotham? just -0.0.4
(2015-01-04, 23:19)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-04, 03:10)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]

fix for what?

Last.fm -1.0.5 doesn't work on Gotham? just -0.0.4

nope, 1.0.5 is for Helix only.
if you use Gotham, v0.0.4 is for the one you want.
I know this has been addressed before, but any chance on getting a playcount sync from last.fm to kodi feature? Pleeeeease! I would be sooo happy.
(2015-01-22, 11:51)wripet Wrote: [ -> ]I know this has been addressed before, but any chance on getting a playcount sync from last.fm to kodi feature? Pleeeeease! I would be sooo happy.

not in this addon no.
maybe someone interested in this feature could write a simple sync script.
Hello,

I've got an issue using this plugin.

1. I listened to an album using Spotify on my iPad connected to Kodi over airplay. Scrobbeling is activated on both sides (Spotify and Kodi). Spotify "won" and scrobbled all played songs to lastfm.
2. After that I played an album local with kodi.

The result is that kodi scrobbles the first track of the album played with airplay befor everytime a new song starts.

Best regards
Das-Korn
(2015-01-26, 14:42)Das-Korn Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I've got an issue using this plugin.

1. I listened to an album using Spotify on my iPad connected to Kodi over airplay. Scrobbeling is activated on both sides (Spotify and Kodi). Spotify "won" and scrobbled all played songs to lastfm.
2. After that I played an album local with kodi.

The result is that kodi scrobbles the first track of the album played with airplay befor everytime a new song starts.

Best regards
Das-Korn

i would need a full Debug Log, from start to finish, to be able to see what's going on.
Even on a skin that supports Love/Ban i can't love/ban tracks
(2015-01-27, 08:30)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]Even on a skin that supports Love/Ban i can't love/ban tracks

please let me know which skin you're using so i can try to reproduce.
also, a Debug Log would be very helpful.
I'm using Metropolis/Transparency I'm not home, will provide log soon as am home
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17