Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Please tell me I'm not stupid, or where did "Update Library" go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I did a good, but non-exhaustive, search first, but couldn't find anything. Running Gotham on two i5 Haswell NUCs, and loving things, but the one issue I have is that I can't find anywhere to update the library (more video than audio) anywhere. There used to be a context menu entry when either in Movies or TV Shows that would scan the sources folders and scrape any new content. It's not part of that menu anymore.

I have XBMC update the library on startup, but I reboot seldom, so that's not a really good workaround. I could scan every folder for new content, but that's not really acceptable either. Am I missing the option in one of the menus, or has it disappeared?
I think I remember seeing it in the side menu while in the movie library view.
Is the settings level really impacting the context menus? I have to run and check that..
(2014-05-23, 11:55)vikjon0 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the settings level really impacting the context menus? I have to run and check that..

no it's not.
update library is simply not in the context menu
From further down in the Gotham FAQ:

The update library button has been moved out of the context menu and into the left side blade menu in library mode, when using the default Confluence skin.
Thanks all, I'll go hang my head in shame.