Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to get movie titles in english and local language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I just imported movies from one movie folder with subfolders for every movie separately. Here is one example:

A Beautiful Mind (2001) - Genijalni um - 1080p BluRay +

I used Universal Movie Scraper and Settings - Preferred Title Language from: USA/International and I get movie titles in english
as I wanted. But I would also like to have movie titles in my local language (Croatian) as well, something like:

A Beautiful Mind - Genijalni um

In context menu for every movie I can choose 'Edit title' and change movie title as I wish, but it is lot of work for every movie.
Is there possibility to import folder names (like one example above) as movie titles or some other option?

Best regards
Currently there is no such option that I know of.
I found that IMDB has movie titles for local languages also - when I searched IMDB for title 'Genijalni um', it gives me:

A Beautiful Mind (2001)
aka "Genijalni um"

When you open that movie, under Details - Also Known As (AKA), you can find
movie title in many languages. Maybe that can be improvement for Universal Movie Scraper which I used, to give possibility
to choose format of the movie title. Default can be same as it is (Original Title), but you can have other options like:

USA/International title - AKA Title

or

USA/International title (year) - AKA Title

Best regards