Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: need help with movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i make all my movies with the word The be under the letter T? for example The Emperor's New Groove is under E not T though i have it set to list by title need help this is making me go crazy
wow it was that easy? i feel dumb lol, thank you sooo much
You can change the title that xbmc sorts movies by without changing the actual title, I do this for sets of movies that dont sort in the right order, like transformers or all of the star trek movies. If you hover over the movie title you want to change, then hit menu or right click or whatever button that brings up the context menu. You can then hit manage then edit sort title, then just add a T at the beginning so it sorts that movie to the T's instead of the E's, and as long as you edit the sort title and not the actual title the movie will still be titled The Emperor's New Groove when you go to play it. I dont know if this is a skin specific setting or if it is available in all skins, but it does work this way in the newest version of Aeon Nox on XBMC Gotham.
what is XBMC Gotham?
The new version of xbmc