Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Issue with MySQL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have my 2 Pi's with Raspbmc setup to use the MySQL shared library as per the wiki guide. I create the libraries from scratch after copying the advancedsettings.xml to both Pi's. I have one called Movies and one called TV, no profiles. The libraries create fine on one machine but does not recreate on to the other.

Both are running 13.1-BETA2 (may 23)

Log from Pi with the library, seems to be no issues with the SQL? - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=213503
Log from Pi with no library, also seems to be no issues with the SQL? - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=212701

Any idea's what else I can check? I don't really know SQL I am afraid.
Bumping for the daytime
Don't bump more than once per 24 hours please.

Quote:I have one called Movies and one called TV
what does this mean? one what?

What happens on the second machine when you go into Movies? Is it completely empty?
(2014-05-30, 10:34)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bump more than once per 24 hours please.

What happens on the second machine when you go into Movies? Is it completely empty?

I have a folder called Movies which I add to the 1st machine with the Movie scraper and another called TV that I add with the TV scraper so on my main menu I have 2 separate libraries. After adding these I don't see either on the 2nd machine.

When I check the db folder on the 2nd Pi there is no MyVideos.db created
(2014-05-30, 17:39)jeebusuk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-30, 10:34)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bump more than once per 24 hours please.

I have a folder called Movies which I add to the 1st machine with the Movie scraper and another called TV that I add with the TV scraper so on my main menu I have 2 separate libraries. After adding these I don't see either on the 2nd machine.

When I check the db folder on the 2nd Pi there is no MyVideos.db created

MySQL is centralized....the db is only in one place and doesn't get copied to other systems.
Yea, I think this is the issue. I wiped out the MySQL and the video libraries and I am starting from scratch, Looks like db was created on the first pi, don't know why tbh.

edit: It appears to be working now.
Marked as solved because OP said it was.