Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Real Time TV Italia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Peppe grazie per la risposta, in realtà sul sito c è la possibilità di andare anche alle parti 2,3,4 di ogni singolo episodio, credo forse sia la repo che necessiti di un aggiornamento atto a 'pescare' anche quelle parti li.
You are right, in the past only first parts were alvailable but now we can see the whole episode.
i think Ghoph will update the addon. it is a bit i don't hear him i will send him an email.
we have to talk in english here even if we are both italians Big GrinBig Grin
Peppe
While we are waiting the update from the developer I created a version with a bug fixed and full episode playback.
If it finds more than one part it creates a playlist and plays it.
Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d5jd7m...italia.zip

If the developer wants to take my code it's not a problem
thank you. i will test.
(2014-11-23, 23:34)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]While we are waiting the update from the developer I created a version with a bug fixed and full episode playback.
Here it is:

I suggest you to fork the repo on github, commit your changes and then make a pull request.
(2014-11-24, 10:13)nightflyer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-23, 23:34)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]While we are waiting the update from the developer I created a version with a bug fixed and full episode playback.
Here it is:

I suggest you to fork the repo on github, commit your changes and then make a pull request.

That's what I'm planning to do but before there is something that needs to improve in my change since i use a "workaround".
Hey guys!
Sorry for my long absence. I have just noticed that phate commits to my github and, after quick testing that it works flawlessly, I am sending a request to pull to official repo.
Many thanks to you guys for your interest and your collaboration: very appreciated!

I will disappear for a while due to work committments, but I am planning to update both plugins Real Time TV and DMAX for the new version Kodi.

For now:
1.0.3 (2014-11-25)
Thanks to phate89 for this commit https://github.com/phate89

Moved url handling in watchEpisode
Removed pointless string encode
Used stacked url in case we find more than one video
Removed "Parte X" From episode title if exists
Added better utf8 safe logging enabled only with debug

Cheers,
Goph
after a small test, i have to say that it works quite well. good job phate89 .
Ghoph we wait new updates.
thanks both guys
hi, first of all, thank you for the very good job!

i am totally new to kodi, i installed it on an i3 box, ssd, 4gb RAM, with a dedicated linux distro called openelec. my ADSL download speed is 3Mb max .

i tested kodi with an other plugin watching a movie on line and seemed to work almost correctly but when i
watch episodes in "il mio gatto e indemoniato" the movie hangs after 5 minutes, and sometimes appears in the
right corner an error message that says something about cache..

do you know if is there a setting that i can edit relative to that cache?

thank you

Dante
i think no. i'm sure it depends from the site. sometimes it happen to me too.
video goes on buffering but after a quite it stops.
i guess no kodi settings can help here.
Peppe
(2015-01-18, 20:49)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]i think no. i'm sure it depends from the site. sometimes it happen to me too.
video goes on buffering but after a quite it stops.
i guess no kodi settings can help here.
Peppe

ok thank you!

according to wiki http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

i tested various cache settings in advancedsettings.xml file and got same problem.
i made more tests with other plugins (youtube etc) and the problem persists, so i think to ask help elsewhere in the forum,
because i'm sure this plugin isn't the problem.

thank you anyway!
so you have problem all around the addons? not only relatime.
i had that problem also with dmax addon. but never with others like you.
Peppe
Hello,

firstly thanks so far for the work done. I've been using this plugin happily till today. Now I've found that the "Episodes" and "Videos" list are empty. Does someone experience the same?

Thanks,
Gianni
Hi,

I recently installed the Real Time addon on Kodi 15.0 but when I run it, it gives me error. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Do I have to do something in order to make the addon work?

Thank you
(2015-08-13, 11:39)nenalmapal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I recently installed the Real Time addon on Kodi 15.0 but when I run it, it gives me error. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Do I have to do something in order to make the addon work?

Thank you

Sorry, but I think you did everything correctly. We opened an issue on the GitHub repository. Seems that the website has been chaged so the plugin can't get the video links. Sad

Hope Goph can take care of this, shouldn't be a big refactoring...
Pages: 1 2 3