Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: User Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am 90% sure this is a directory problem I just cannot figure it out and am hoping someone will have some advice.

The issue is with my TV Shows, which are stored

XBMC Folder
----TV Shows
-------Series
-----------Season
----------------Episode

The (minor but frustrating) problem; Suddenly my TV Show menu button will access the series themselves but none of the episodes. I get the list of series but when I choose one there are no episodes listed. If I choose video from the menu and go into the TV show file then I can access all series and episodes. So I can still access the shows from XBMC I just have to drill down an extra couple of steps. The problem began when I decided to experiment with adding individual folders for each episode, but I only changed one episode of one series when it began.

I have two windows 7 computers with the same problem, one running Gotham the other running the last Frodo they are networked to a 3rd windows 7 computer which stores the media. I was using Aeon Nox but when I began having issues I returned to Confluence to try and troubleshoot.

I have already tried a fresh install on the Gotham computer and various manipulations updates and scrapes of my library.

If anyone can see what I am doing wrong I would appreciate advice.

Thanks!
Return it back to the way it was, as in all episodes in each Season folder.

Then clear library and then update library, and all should be good.