Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show menu not populating.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My TV Show menu is not populating it will show the series but not the episodes. This is happening on multiple windows 7 computers running both Gotham and Frodo. My instinct is that it is somehow in my directory but I am not sure how.

Menu Setup is

Video
---TV Shows
-------Series
-----------Season
--------------Episodes

Before I ran the bug log I erased source cleaned my library and restarted a windows 7 computer running gotham. The bug log contains me reloading the TV Show source scraping and trying to access the episodes from the TV Show menu button.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=215251

Thanks!
Code:
VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate S02x10

Try to rename episode numbering to S02E10
so change the whole format to s1e1 .... as opposed s1x1? I can do that it is just that the problem is very new and the format is not .. but I will try it on one series and see.
Thanks
Well just from a quick scan

/TV Shows/Firefly/Series/FireflyS01x01-Serenity.mkv

Should be...

/TV Shows/Firefly/Series/Firefly/S01x01-Serenity.mkv
or
/TV Shows/Firefly/Series/Firefly/Season 01/S01x01-Serenity.mkv

/TV Shows/Lovejoy/Season 1/LovejoyS01x08-The March of Time.mkv

Put a space between the name...

/Lovejoy/Season 1/Lovejoy S01x08-The March of Time.mkv
or
/Lovejoy/Season 1/S01x08-The March of Time.mkv

Same with others.

And maybe one thread is enough on the subject, with the same query, these both sound different,
My apologies for the double thread. After experimenting I felt like there was something more fundamentally wrong and wanted to emphasize that I had included a bug report.

As it turns out the changing to the S01E01 format fixed the problem, I went ahead and included the space as advised as well. For future bug searching I do want to emphasize that the S01x01 format had worked for many months but mysteriously just stopped.

Thanks for all the help all things are working as expected now.