Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ConqMOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello ,

I have made an little horizontal mod of the homescreen and added an music now playing screen that kicks in after 10 seconds.
also changed the views a litttle

Download here :

HELIX

HELIX Diff version !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JARVIS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watch gallery
Here!! Interested! Big Grin
Download link added in the first post

i am not happy with the now playingscreen so maybe i change something soon :-)
This home screen suits me much more than the default -- thanks.
I have made a update of my mod.
changed the views a little bit and some small changes.

watch gallery
Updated the mod to the latest version .
nice one. i'll give it a try.
I really like this view for "Now Playing" better than the original Conq. Especially that it automatically shows after 10 seconds, this should be a feature in the original.

It would really rock if it would show Artist Slideshow in the background. Do you think this is possible?
i will see if i have some time to implement it .

edit :
was not that hard Big Grin ( I think )
could you test it ?

updated the download link
Wow that's fast Smile But I'm sorry to say that it doesn't seem to be working... I can see the now playing fanart in Conq, but when I switch to ConqMod it still doesn't show.
did you enable it under the setting menu ?
Yes, I've enabled "Enable Artist Slideshow" in the Skin -> Background settings
It is working under the normal musicvis. I will try to find out why is not working under the automatic one
Ok, if you want me to test something please let me know.
An test download .

could you try this one

Download here

and i know why it did not work the first time , i forgot to update it to dropbox ;-(
Pages: 1 2 3 4