Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video fast forwards after longer pause
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I have a weird problem with video playback when I pause the video for a longer time. If I pause for a few seconds it works fine, but if I leave the pause on for like a minute, XBMC will sort of fast forward the video for a bit when resuming playback. It's like the pause timer somehow creeps forward for a second while paused and the video has to catch up when resuming. And by fast forward I mean the video is played at very high speed, not just skipped (audio seems to be skipped).

At most it seems to be maybe a second of video, so it's not a critical problem, more of an annoyance. If I have to pause mid-sentence I will miss a part of the dialogue and have to rewind etc. It also seems to be gradual, so the longer I have the video paused, the longer the skip is going to be. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I did try the search.

Using XBMC 13.0 on Windows 7 64-bit, but I did have the same problem on 12.x. I'm also using an Xbox 360 wireless controller as a remote.