Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: back to xbmc wenn using android app via xbmc menu programs (found solution)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have an issue as well Angel

I can't go back to xbmc gotham wenn using android apps true the xbmc menu programs, i use the yatse remote.
For example i start the skype android app within xbmc by opening it in the programm menu from xbmc.the skype app starts up fine but i can't go back wenn i use the return button.

I want to connect the tablet on my tv (or android box) and my tv is not a touch screen.

Someone a nice solution without restarting xbmc manually

Greetings
I found a solution for Android!

It's an alternative to the Yatse remote. Absolute not as good as the Yatse remote but until Tolrique from Yatse not integrates the tablet remote option it's a solution that works fine.

It's available in the android store under the name " tablet remote" easy to setup and now i can use Skype in Android without using the tablet / mouse.

I conntect to Skype under menu " programms" in XBMC Gotham an now can controle skype by the remote and go back to XBMC by the " tablet remote" app.

It works also for other Android apps you wan't to startup for within XBMC, you see sometimes an error message but it keeps working.

hardware i use:
Galaxy core duos (phone)
Asus Tf700i (tablet)

A question? just ask.

Cheers