Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ending time in Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is it possible to add an option to show the ending time of a movie, when i scroll through the database. For example, it is 12 o´clock and i scroll through my movie-database, and i stop at a movie with a runtime of 90 min, then xbmc shows me that the movie would end at 13:30 ? Is that possible or is to heavy for the cpu?
There are some skins that have that as a feature.
(2014-06-17, 14:46)Karnagious Wrote: [ -> ]There are some skins that have that as a feature.

Which skin have this as a feature. Some skins show the endtime when i´m looking the movie but not in the moviedatabase-menu.
(2014-06-17, 15:21)barney stinsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-17, 14:46)Karnagious Wrote: [ -> ]There are some skins that have that as a feature.

Which skin have this as a feature. Some skins show the endtime when i´m looking the movie but not in the moviedatabase-menu.

Aeon MQ5
Confluence will show this if you press the Info button while on fullscreen video playback.
(2014-06-17, 20:41)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-17, 15:21)barney stinsen Wrote: [ -> ]

Aeon MQ5

I´ve installed MQ5 and this option is not in there. Its like in every skin, play the movie and press info, then you see the ending time. But i want to see the ending time of a movie, when i scroll trough the database. So i can see when the movie ends and can choose to look or not (to get my sleepSleepy for my beauty Wink)
Anybody there from the kodi-team who can tell why this feature is not possible. I tested mediabrowser for a couple of weeks, and mb has definitly this feature. It shows the ending time of a movie, based on the actually time. And this while i´m scrolling through my movies. But why should this not be possible for kodi.
I know that i´m not the only one who wants a feature like this.
Again. It is possible .. you just have to find or mod a skin to use that values.
(2015-02-25, 09:08)mkortstiege Wrote: [ -> ]Again. It is possible .. you just have to find or mod a skin to use that values.

Again? Does anyone answered my question before. And i reactivated this thread, because every skinner tells me, that it is not possible...
I am sorry. Looks like i fooled myself with the pvr endtime infolabel. Will see if we can have it for other item types as well.
(2015-02-25, 19:15)mkortstiege Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry. Looks like i fooled myself with the pvr endtime infolabel. Will see if we can have it for other item types as well.

This would be a nice. I hope it´s makable. Big Grin
(2014-06-18, 00:09)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Confluence will show this if you press the Info button while on fullscreen video playback.

I had some friends that asked me when the movie ends since the had to do some other things and I remember that it was very easy before to tell in confluence,but now is missing

It has been removed in the meantime?
Still works for me.