Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I can't load videos from DMAX Italia plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm using XBMC on latest Arch Linux.
I installed XBMC to try it and I installed DMAX Italia plugin but XBMC crashes.
Here is the output of terminal:
Disable VAAPI and Disable VDPAU, it's under Video -> Acceleration.

Your hw driver does not support them.

Furthmore! we don't support your Arch version, which incorporates an untested and unsupport external ffmpeg version.
Sometimes I think the Arch maintainers don't think for 5 cents: https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/...kages/xbmc <- ask them to support the mess they did.
and to add: use pastebin.com for logs
(2014-06-17, 17:27)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Disable VAAPI and Disable VDPAU, it's under Video -> Acceleration.

Thank you very much! I don't find that setting.
There is a weird bug that when I open Settings the window cut off the lower and the righter part so I can't see all the window.

(2014-06-17, 17:27)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Furthmore! we don't support your Arch version, which incorporates an untested and unsupport external ffmpeg version.

Is there a repo or an AUR package to use the supported version?

(2014-06-17, 17:40)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]and to add: use pastebin.com for logs

Sorry Sad
(2014-06-25, 12:39)Airon90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-17, 17:27)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Disable VAAPI and Disable VDPAU, it's under Video -> Acceleration.

Thank you very much! I don't find that setting.
There is a weird bug that when I open Settings the window cut off the lower and the righter part so I can't see all the window.

Done, I had to hardly find how to toggle full screen setting because of that bug. Thank you!