Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Lucid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently started developing a new skin called Lucid. The interface was designed by someone called fwdpxl and was originally just a concept for the Xbox One.
This skin based around my Xbox One skin and is very minimal. Nearly everything from my Xbox skin has been removed and i have now got the skin size down to 12mb!
There are no requirements or anything as well!

There is an early test version available for download from here : Mediafire

More views will be added in to the next update. To change the views, go to skin settings - random - enable appbar. Then go to views and enable the ones you want.
To switch views while in the library, just press down to access the appbar and pick a view. (Appbar must be enabled + selected view)

(Video is really laggy abecause of poor software)

Here is how this skin is currently looking :

watch gallery

If you like this skin and you feel that you would like to help out a little bit then you can donate here :

Donate
i kinda like this xbox one like but more for movies an tv shows. i would most likely replace my current media pc skin with this when it be comes available.

all the best.
Looks great toyota12303 Smile Not sure if minimal is what you are going for but i really hope it is! Something that looks like this and is blazing fast is exactly what I would love.
@iAMl3dgend :
Awesome! that's what i am optimizing it for, the media features of my Xbox One skin (library sections, views ect) packed in to a small skin with a re designed interface. With no required modules or plugins. This skin should also be a lot smaller because most things from the Xbox One skin are being removed, such as apps ect.

@Type+ : Thanks! Smile That's what i'm aiming for! something really small, fast and smart.

I am currently uploading the latest update for my Xbox One skin, so now i will continue developing this for the moment.
Nearly completed the home screen, added custom backgrounds, colors and removed a lot of old features. The skin is now only 15mb!
Just need to tweak around some more things, remove textures, change animations, add + change views and then i will upload a preview release.
Looks really great. Although I'm a little confuse by the categories on the left pane. The division of Media and Music seems kind of odd I think. IMO the traditional Home - Movies - Music - Games (and comics maybe?) makes more sense but then again I don't know exactly what you're planning haha. But like I said it looks great!
can't wait for the preview.
@holydhaliwal : Thanks! Yeah i just put a random list over there while i was editing the rest of it. It now lists Movies, Home, Music and More. In the next update i will add more sections and add an option to enable/disable them.

A preview version has just been released, download link is in the first post!
nice!! keep up the good work !
cheers
Thanks!!
not bad for a preview release cant wait for updates.
Thanks! A small update should be released some time today.
nice
A small update has just been released, link on the first post has been updated!
Thanks for the update, going to Give this theme a go
Pages: 1 2