Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: short list visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHP Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(50)| !Control.IsVisible(51) | !Control.IsVisible(52)| !Control.IsVisible(521) | !Control.IsVisible(522)| !Control.IsVisible(53) | !Control.IsVisible(531)| !Control.IsVisible(532) | !Control.IsVisible(54)| !Control.IsVisible(57) | !Control.IsVisible(571)| !Control.IsVisible(572) | !Control.IsVisible(573)| !Control.IsVisible(574) | !Control.IsVisible(575)| !Control.IsVisible(576) | !Control.IsVisible(58)| !Control.IsVisible(581) | !Control.IsVisible(59)| !Control.IsVisible(591) | !Control.IsVisible(592)| !Control.IsVisible(593) | !Control.IsVisible(594)| !Control.IsVisible(595) | !Control.IsVisible(596)| !Control.IsVisible(597) | !Control.IsVisible(60)| !Control.IsVisible(61) | !Control.IsVisible(62)| !Control.IsVisible(63) | !Control.IsVisible(631)| !Control.IsVisible(632) | !Control.IsVisible(633)</visible>
            </
control

Hello all !!

Is it possible to have a few things shorter than that?

thx
I want to hide the button on all views. is that there are few things more short?
When do you want to show it?
I do not want to show, I want to hide it an option (2 toggle = 1 only displayed)
And it must be hidden in all views! Never displayed, but must work when another toggle is off
So if I understand correctly you want to show it when a setting is enabled and when it's disabled you don't want to show it?
no! this is not it!

2 buttons: one by default, and an option (do not display the toggle by default in contectuel menu) and displayed only extra option!

PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="508">
               <
label>Landscape</label>    
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(landscape.enable)</onclick>        
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(thumb.enable)</onclick>       
               <
selected>!Skin.HasSetting(landscape.enable)</selected>
               <
visible> ----- ????  Hide all views -----</visible>        
               <include>
menu_Button</include>
               <include>
menu_RadioButton</include>              
            </
control
            <
control type="radiobutton" id="509">
               <
label>Extra Thumb</label>    
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(thumb.enable)</onclick>
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(landscape.enable)</onclick>
               <
selected>Skin.HasSetting(thumb.enable)</selected>
               <
visible>Control.IsVisible(593)</visible>
               <include>
menu_Button</include>
               <include>
menu_RadioButton</include>               
            </
control
Sorry but I don't get it. Maybe someone else knows what you're trying to achieve.
ok:
I would like to hide a toggle only ( 2 toggle / 1 hide ) , but it remains active, if the other is turn off! Possible or not?
Try <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(thumb.enable)</visible>

This will display your first button (508) only if the second radiobutton (509) is off.

Whatever is between the <selected> tags is what you use in a visibility condition.

Edit:I think I misunderstood what you wanted. If you want to hide it no matter what, use <visible>no</visible>. The button remains active, but it won't be displayed.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx !! thx thx !! Smile it s good !

Thx Amelandbor for you help , sorry , my english is very very very bad ;(

it is good! I needed two methods! And you answered the two methods! sorry for my bad english! Thank you both for trying despite this, to help me!