Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Upgraded to Gotham and now can't figure out how to bring up Now Playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has always worked before I upgraded to Gotham. I had a button on my remote mapped to the context/information menu. Whenever I would hit that button in menus or wherever, it would bring up the context menu. I would hit that button, click Queue Movie and so on. I would add a few movies. Then I would hit that button and if there were movies in the queue, a Now Playing menu choice would appear and I would then click on it with the remote and I would then see my Now Playing list and I could then play from it. If during playback, I would hit that remote button and I could go back to the Now Playing to add-delete-choose different movies in the Now PLaying list.

However now when I hit that information button on my remote, the Now Playing option is no longer there. I can't seem to find an easy way to bring up the Now Playing so I can watch movies added to my queue.

What am I missing?
Thanks!

I went to the main Wiki page and searched for Now Playing but it didn't come up with the Gotham specific changes like you linked to me.

What was the point of changing it anyway?
The context menu was getting overloaded with items that weren't really "contextual". Meaning, the menu should just have items/actions that relate to selecting a specific item.