Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bluetooth Keyboard auto reconnect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is a HW or SW thing, so I'll post it here...

I'm running OpenElec on an Asus ChromeBox and it's simply awesome.

The one issue I have is with my BT keyboard. If I sleep or reboot the CB the keyboard doesn't automatically reconnect, forcing me to go into settings each time and manually connect the keyboard. So far I haven't been able to find any settings to make it auto-connect. Is there a trick to this? Is it even possible? I appreciate any help provided.

Regards,
Jeff
(2014-07-01, 16:04)trick420 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a HW or SW thing, so I'll post it here...

The one issue I have is with my BT keyboard. If I sleep or reboot the CB the keyboard doesn't automatically reconnect, forcing me to go into settings each time and manually connect the keyboard. So far I haven't been able to find any settings to make it auto-connect. Is there a trick to this? Is it even possible? I appreciate any help provided.

Regards,
Jeff

When you pair the keyboard did you Connect to it or did you Trust and Connect? Trust and Connect will remember the pairing (hopefully). Give that a shot.
(2014-07-01, 16:42)J876 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-01, 16:04)trick420 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is a HW or SW thing, so I'll post it here...

Regards,
Jeff

When you pair the keyboard did you Connect to it or did you Trust and Connect? Trust and Connect will remember the pairing (hopefully). Give that a shot.

Yes, I tried trust and connect. Every time I do it gives me a "Bluetooth Error" message and doesn't connect. Is there a log file I can turn on for this?