Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is it possible to disable specific gamepad in Gotham?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im new here. I was searching for an answer but can't seem to find it.

I have two gamepads connected to my pc. One is Logitech Chillstream PC/PS3 and the other one is Microsoft Xbox360 controller for windows wired.

I'm using the Logitech one to control my pc through Xpadder, and ofcourse using the Xbox360 one to control XBMC.

Before version 13 only my Xbox360 gamepad worked with XBMC and that was perefectly fine cause i would use the logitech to lets say go out of full screen and control my pc (web browsing, etc).

But since Gotham my Logitech gamepad gets recognized by XBMC and its giving me problems cause i dont want to use it inside xbmc.

So i cant go back to windowed mode again without messing up the file that is currently playing in xbmc. Anyway i just need a way to disable the logitech gamepad and leave the xbox360 working. Thanks in advance.
BUMP
No.
Sighs...guess il go back to frodo. Thanks for the reply.
just delete the keymap..
Il try....
Thank you ironic_monkey. I never looked in the xbmc folder, just in profile folder. I deleted all the keymaps except keyboard, mouse and xbox360 controller and it worked.