Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: faulty installation??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had Frodo on computer for a long time, never had a problem. Using 'HubWizard' also. Somehow it got corrupted and I removed it. Downloaded Gotham, added 'HubWizard', now it wouldn't connect to anything so I removed it, thinking, perhaps the AV had bolixed up the install. Turned off AV, and reinstalled Gotham. Same problem, whenever I try to connect to anything, I got the same thing 'Script failed!: plugin.video.(whatever)'. I got the same error when I attempted to run Config Wizard or just about anything else. Thinking perhaps the Gotham was the issue, I redownloaded Frodo and installed that with 'Hubwizard'. Same problems with it that I had with Gotham. I'm probably overlooking something very basic and sitting right in front of me, but right now I'm stumped. Any advice??
not supported here. please read up on the piracy policy of the boards.
What's not supported? What is pirated?
H u b W i z a r d and everything else from that source.
(2014-07-03, 17:27)chuckcarp Wrote: [ -> ]What's not supported? What is pirated?

Most of the add-ons from their repos and such are pirated/bootleg video content, but the wizard itself can often change settings that will break some XBMC installs. Even without the bootleg content, I would recommend not using the hubwizard.