Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Really basic question, I think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Minix Neo X 5 Mini, and am currently running Gotham 13.1. I felt I was very brave moving from Frodo to Gotham, as my knowledge of all things Android and XBMC is very limited. But, every time I reboot my box, and about three or four times a day, I get the following message on screen:

Xbmc-13.1-Gotham_rc1-arame abbi-v7a.apk
Download complete

xbmc-13.1-Gotham_beta2-arame abbi.v7a.apk
Download complete

repository.Dixie-Deans-XBMC- Repo-1.0.7
Download complete

Someone suggested checking my download folder, where I found these three files. I deleted the Gotham_beta2 and that has stopped the repeated download of that apk.

So how can I stop these other two repeated downloads? If it is really obvious, then please be gentle Blush
Not basic? Or not encountered by anyone else?
why dont you just delete the other two files from the download folder?
When I went into the download folder, the only option for these two files was to install an update. Clicking on the context menu, having selected the file, produced no reaction. Puzzled?
Try Settings>Apps>Running and look for Google Services (there might be several). Look in each one. Eventually you will find a service called GoogleDownloadManager (or similar). Click stop. Done.