Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem using Mele F10 Pro with Amlogic m8 box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

I've recently purchased an Amlogic M8 android box and decided to get a wireless remote as the one that comes with it is pretty useless.
My Amlogic box is connected wirelessly to the broadband.

The problem I have I that when I install the dongle for the remote the box is unable to operate and keeps stuttering when trying to play programmes.

Am I right in assuming the dongle is somehow interfering with the broadband signal.

I can't hardwire the broadband as the router is too far away so do I have any other way of getting this to work
Hi.

I have a similar problem. when I plug the dongle of the f10 pro the video and the audio slows down ( netfix and youtube for example) . the audio is output from the speaker of the F10 pro and sound terrible. I unplug the dongle and everything returns to normal. Mi brother bought a more basic version of another tv box and the same air mouse F10 pro and he can configure where the audio goes out. in this tv box I donĀ“t know how to do it.

sorry for my english , my native languaje is spanish.

bye.
Hi guys
I've recently purchased a TV box. Is a Amlogic MXQ S803 model and as most of TV box models, the native remote control is pretty poor. Therefore I'm about to buy a air Moise remote control and elected the Mele F10 pro by all thefeatures it offers.

I would like to know if someone have already had some experience in associating these two devices before buy it.

Thanx for all collaborations.