Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: videodb://movies/ or library://video/movies/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to do the breadcrumbs for my skin but am having some problems due to the way XBMC now seems to open some windows.

Usually when you open the movies or tv shows sections you expect the folder names to be videodb://movies/ and videodb://tvshows/, however if you go to the root video folder and open either from there they are now library://video/movies/ and library://video/tvshows/. This is really messing up my breadcrumbs as I'm trying to use conditions such as StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,videodb://movies/titles/) which obviously work in the first instance but not the second.

Is it meant to be doing this? I don't recall ever having this problem before so I'm guessing its a recent change (Gotham) maybe, but then I can't find any mention of it in the Wiki...
Try switching to substring instead -

Code:
SubString(Container.FolderPath,//movies/titles/)
(2014-07-10, 18:58)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Try switching to substring instead -

Code:
SubString(Container.FolderPath,//movies/titles/)

Haha, I tried that initially but then it would still show if I went into a tv show or season, only just figured I could just use a visible tag and hide it for different content types Blush

Thanks Hitcher!